Thursday, July 22, 2010

Please read first!

This site is an ongoing project to keep this help guide for the Legend of Xanadu alive. This guide was never intended by the author to be a walkthrough, as he wanted to preserve a certain level of challenge for players making their way through the game.

Many text revisions still need to be made, and a big update will come soon. Please be patient. I'm not qualified to write a walkthrough for this game since I don't know Japanese, so I am using the author's guide as a basis to make it more user friendly. I have, however played through this game using this guide more than once, and will use that experience as I update the guide.

More soon!

-GMF

1 Comments:

Blogger nectarsis said...

Looking forward to an updated "guide" (for lack of a better word. Such an awesome game it deserves it :)

August 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home